Time flies when you’re having fun.
Bucket List of Benevolence
Posted on 10/26/2015
Want to spread some positivity in your life? Create a benevolent bucket list. Think of it as a “Kind Acts” list where you write down things to do to spread happiness and positivity in others’ lives. Focus on how to benefit your personal community and acts of kindness that can be anonymous. Here are just a few items that should definitely be on your bucket list of benevolence:
- Leave flowers on a stranger’s doorstep
- Leave $5 in a book at a bookstore
- Start a gratitude journal
- Donate to a nonprofit
- Volunteer for a community event
- Run a charity 5K
- Pay for coffee for a stranger
- Make a mixed CD for a friend
- Donate canned food for a food drive
- Leave inspirational messages on sticky notes in a public place
- And some of your own!